Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kindergarten Musical Performance


Who doesn't enjoy listening to 100 children singing "She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain" and "Old McDonald Had a Farm?" The packed auditorium at Colchester High School is proof that at least all the parents love it.

I liked that it was only 30 minutes long.

Ethan was on the back row of course, and from my seat I could only see him when he stood on his tippy-toes looking for me. So I took lots of bad pictures and video of most of his friends. The videos are up on Picasa Web Albums, I'll send you the link when I get a chance.

Scott came with me so Ethan felt very special. That was cool. It's nice to have someone going with you to your child's performances for once.

You might notice his neck looks black. No, this is not due to my horribly photography skills. He has a "tatoo" of a huge tiger on his neck. He thought it would be totally cool. I thought it would wash off before the performance. I was wrong. But his friends did all like it. And he's happy - so that's what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment